watercolor card

Watercolor card
This special birth announcement (also suitable as adoption announcement) with sweet text on a watercolor background will surely stand out in the mailbox. The design is just an example and be changed to you wishes. For example: different font/colors, other information, folded card in stead of single, etcetera).



How does it work?
1. Choose the design you like and email me.
Include a link to the page or an image with the email.
2. Also let me know your wishes/changes in the email.
3. I will email you a small example within 1-3 days.
4. If needed, you can ask for edits.
5. When you're happy, you give me your final approval.
6. I will email you the files within 1-3 days (or when the little one arrives).

When you give me your final approval, please also let me know at which printers you are planning to print the cards, so I can supply you with the correct files (following their guidelines). But if you prefer, I can also help you with the printed matter. Let me know what you're want and I will look for a fitting printer. Note! The price on the pricelist does not include printing costs. Still something unclear? Check out the FAQ.

<< back